Why become a member? ×

Later with Joolz last night

spectoremg

3 minutes ago, BassX2 said:

I wouldn't be on basschat on NYE mate. 

Theoretically could be, as the work on hootenanny is all done by about September.

😉

I’m sure Jools and his Hootenanniens aren’t that worried about us lot on Basschat...and the BBC keep on recommissioning it, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've been enjoying it - great idea to have Jess Glynne and George Ezra on - decent up to date pop music along with Buble singing with the big band. Some great bass playing from Dave Swift. 

Great to see the bass player playing a Fretless Lakland 55/94? on the George Ezra single (rather than the fretted Precision mimed I've seen previously). 

I caught a bit of Madness just before the fireworks - Jools is a million times better!! 

3 minutes ago, Linus27 said:

What's the big green thing on top of Dave's rig? Doesn't look like the amp head as that looks to be underneath.

Trace Head on an Aguilar either a spare or the Aguilar is a spare or trace as a pre as I think he likes trace? Possible sponsorship for the Aguilar.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BassX2 said:

I'm sure your NYE gig fee will pay for a new, not pissy, couch?????? 

You do get that I was joking right? Just like everyone else, I pee in the sink.

And my NYE gig fee is plentiful...just like you I’ve just got in from Wembley arena.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

You do get that I was joking right? Just like everyone else, I pee in the sink.

And my NYE gig fee is plentiful...just like you I’ve just got in from Wembley arena.

Of course, we're in it together mate. We're both posting on here and it's NYE. Winning at life! 

• Like 1