Why become a member? ×

Studio clearout (Compressors/Gate/Reverb)
£150

Hi folks,

I'm revamping my studio and looking to move some things on, mainly because I don't do as much live work anymore. Could be interested in trades on a 4 channel headphone amplifier (with direct inputs) or the right microphone preamp.

[b]Drawmer DS404 Quad Channel Noise Gate - £450[/b]

Industry standard, four channel noise gate. Great condition aside from some minor rack rash on the top of the unit. Comes unboxed with no power cable.

[b]Golden Age Project Comp 54 - £260[/b]

Single channel, half rack compressor which emulates a Neve 2254 compressor. Good, working condition with minor rash on the top of the unit. Comes unboxed with power cable

[b]Dbx Over-Easy Analogue Compressor - £150[/b]

Great vintage, half rack sized compressor. I have two but only use the one. It’s especially great on bass and drums, great reputation online. I have used this as part of my live bass rig. Good condition, especially for an item of this age. Comes unboxed with power cable.

[b]Lexicon MX400 - £150[/b]

A classic multi fx/reverb unit with a variety of routing options (mono, dual mono, stereo and dual stereo). Good, working condition with some rack rash on the top of the unit. Comes unboxed with power cable.

Happy to send items to UK/EU if postage is covered.

Feel free to get in touch if you need anymore information.

Cheers

Edited by Light Grenade