Why become a member? ×

MXR m80 DI & Snark Pedal Tuner & Pedal Train Mini
£160

Old_Ben

I am selling my touring rig that has served me very well without any issues what so ever over the last couple of years, and I now have no need for. All these items have a couple of cosmetic scuff marks but nothing that can't be attributed to general wear and tear.

MXR M80 DI, Preamp & Distortion pedal. SOLD
A lovely sounding distortion & preamp pedal with a DI output.
The preamp has great tone shaping capabilites with the bass mid and treble controls. This interlinks with the Distortion so you can have even more control over the distortion sound along with the blend and gain amounts. There is a Gate for controlling any unwanted noises during gaps in songs (does not stop drum solos or guitar noodling unfortunately).
There are separate volume controls for both the clean channel and distortion channel.
This box can even just be used as a phantom powered DI box if you want.
Takes a 9v battery, or a standard 9v centre negative power supply.
[attachment=242451:IMG_20170406_100005.jpg]

Snark Chromatic Pedal Tuner: £20 (+P&P £7)
Pretty much does what it says. Have tuned a 5 string down to an A without issue. Might do the G not been crazy enough to try!
Is a True Bypass pedal so no unwanted changes to your tone.
Has a pitch calibration function.
Sas the option to daisy chain and power another pedal if needed.
Takes 9v Battery or centre negative 9v power supply
[attachment=242448:IMG_20170406_090901.jpg]

Pedaltrain Mini £30 (+P&p £13)
Board Width: 20 inches
Board Depth: 7 inches
A nice lightweight and solid pedal board. Currently have the Loop side taped on there can remove it if you'd like.
[attachment=242449:IMG_20170406_091604.jpg]

1Spot power adapter SOLD
This one if you've been reading splits one signal into 2 centre negative 9v adapters. And think there is an adapter kit to split it even further you can get from most retailers so can power a small pedal board with 1 plug!
[attachment=242450:IMG_20170406_091742.jpg]

P&P*:
Sent using parcel force / royal mail.

Am also Selling My [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/303604-obc-115-bass-cab-bass-terror-500w-head/"]amp and cab[/url]
And [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/303613-line-6-g30-wireless-system/"]wireless system.[/url]

Edited by Old_Ben