Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!!! T C ELECTRONIC RS410 BASS CAB ONLY USED ONCE IMMACULATE NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE
£450

soggs

[b] [font=Georgia][size=6]This RS410 Bass Cab is in Great Condition, Ive only Played it Once as Ive got Three Children and Just after I Bought it, my Daughter took Over the Room for her Bedroom, So I was Left with a Large Cupboard to put my Gear in and nowhere to play, Ive got the RH750 & RS212 as Well, they fit in nicely in a Slot in Our Bedroom, So the RS410 has been Sat there and not being Played, its been Covered up and in a Locked Cupboard in my Sons Bedroom, Nice Warm House and never left the House, Treat my Stuff like Babies, its in Immaculate Condition, Its an 8 ohm Cabinet, Pushing out 600w, They Certainly Move Some Air, Great Sounding Cab, Real Powerful lows but with Definition, Great Crispy Highs, Eminences Woofers Design Dual Concentric Driver that fits a 1" Tweeter inside the Main Driver, Stackable, Check out TC Electronics WebSite, Read up on them, there Cracking Cabs up there with the Best, Feel Free to Contact me for Further Details on 07825-998034[/size][/font][/b]

[b] [font=Georgia][size=3]RS410 Tech Specs[/size][/font][/b]

[indent=1][font=Georgia]Dimensions:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]W x H x D 664 x 596 x 427mm[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Weight:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]37 kg / 82 lbs[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Power handling:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]600 Watt[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Enclosure:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]18mm plywood side panels, 18mm
rounded carved hardwood corners[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Surface treatment:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]'Anti-skid' dual component surface[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Porting:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Dual front porting[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Woofer:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Eminence custom 10"[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Tweeter:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Tweeter adjustment:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]L-pad (off - 0dB)[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]Impedance:[/font] [font=Georgia][/font] [font=Georgia]8 Ohm[/font][/indent]

Edited by soggs