Why become a member? ×

Rock Metal Grunge Stoner Bassist available

Jamison

Hi All
I am an experienced 47 year old American bassist based in Medway area seeking a great band to join. Top notch gear, transport. Played LA in my earlier years, toured the UK previously. Looking to write great songs and work with inspiring people, gig, possibly tour as well.
Gear: Fender Jaguar, Fender P, Musicman, Orange and Ampeg (depending on my mood but mostly orange nowdays:)

At the risk of sounding like a industry twat, I have great stage presence, image, strong business acumen, no booze just mary jane ( no pisshead bands please) and am a strong riff writer. Experienced in different tunings. I am a live performer, so bands that are primarily digitally oriented arent really my bag.

Influences include Stoner Rock, Alternative Metal, Grunge Rock, Alternative Rock. Edgy and dirty. I was raised on Judas Priest, Kiss and Blondie, but am influenced by bassists such as Jimmy Bain, Steve Harris, Cliff Burton. I due tend to write with a lot of funk and groove and was heavily involved and influenced by sounds of the Nu Metal era - I enjoy down tuning and love stoner rock

Influences bandwise- monster magnet, mastodon, high on fire/orange goblin type of stoner metal, metallica, I love GARBAGE, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Queensryche**!, and more.. wide variety .. I am a metal guy at heart with a keen interest on creating something soulful, innovative and most of all fun to play

• 4 months later...

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Nine Miles Down require a pro minded bassist preferably with BV's - good gear, transportation and a good sense of humour. Ability to work in a touring band and rehearse/ record in the South Wales area. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGNo8o3WMM[/size][/font][/color]

• 4 years later...