Why become a member? ×

Eich Bass Board

pmjos

I am curious about these things, do you actually hear your bass through bone conduction or is it just pumping the dynamics into your feet  as punches and you are not experiencing any sound. For example if you used it without in-ears or any other speakers, do you hear anything from the transmission of sound through your body to the inside your head?

21 minutes ago, jazzyvee said:

I am curious about these things, do you actually hear your bass through bone conduction or is it just pumping the dynamics into your feet  as punches and you are not experiencing any sound. For example if you used it without in-ears or any other speakers, do you hear anything from the transmission of sound through your body to the inside your head?

The one I used didn't make any discernible noise although I'm not sure whether the vibrations would be heard in a room below. I doubt it because it doesn't have to vibrate that much to get the desired effect! You feel the vibration through your whole body rather than just in your feet - I had a Backbeat pack for a while and my impressions  that it seemed more localised in effect than the floor boards. They really are very impressive but I was put off because of a) it's a hell of a thing to lug around, b) you'd probably want the bigger model (see point a) and c) not being the tallest of people and being at the front singing, well - standing on my own little platform would be too much for some...