Why become a member? ×

Sold Fender upgraded Mim P Bass Candy Apple Red Aguilar P60. and Tone styler. .needs to go.£350 posted in the UK
£430

richardd

Fender mim P Bass in Candy Apple Red,in great condition,Serial no MZ6188727.just one small indent on the back on the neck around the 7 th fret,you cannot feel it when playing,I have tried to photograph it. ,upgraded with Aguilar P60 pickups And a Stellartone Tonestyler,Huge tonal range.no extra holes in pickguard ,stacked volume tone pot and 6 position Tone styler.comes in a gigbag.prefer collection from Grantham Lincs.or meet within reason.Thanks for looking,☺ .Trade For A Light weight Cab 😊

Edited by richardd

I have tried to sell the Tecamp but no luck as yet,So the new one I got in a trade yesterday.has To go up for sale.as my needs are just one cab only.and cannot afford to have a spare cab sitting in the lounge,Which ever sells I will keep the other.Hope that enlightens you .☺

Hmmm tempted by this! Mexican fenders can be hit and miss though 🤔
The serial number dates it at 2006-2007, I'm sure the upgraded pickup and electronics make a big difference though. Does the tonestyler have a flat/off setting and is the original passive tone still on?

😁

• 2 weeks later...