Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Fodera Yin Yang Std Series II
£3000

maximumbass21

[size=5]Up for sale is my Fodera Yin Yang Standard Series II.[/size]

[size=5]It is a truly amazing bass and I am only selling to fund an upgraded Fodera Monarch.

SEE THE BASS IN ACTION HERE: [url="https://vimeo.com/154471598"]https://vimeo.com/154471598[/url] [/size]

[size=5]Please NO TRADES as I need a straight cash sale. PRICE DROP - £2,900 [/size][size=5] please do not make any offers.[/size]

[size=5]There are signs of light player wear and I have tried to highlight this in some of the pictures. There is also a small scuff on the side of the fretboard but this is only a cosmetic issue; it does not affect playability in the slightest. Original hard case is included. I bought the bass brand new in 2015 and imported it from the 'Bass Centre' in America (this was about £500 cheaper than buying from Thomann at the time!) More photos available upon request.

Based in Gloucestershire if you would like to try the bass out or for collection. Can also arrange insured courier.[/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Specifications:[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Walnut body[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Maple Neck/ Ebony FB[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Pau Amarillo (Yellowheart) Wood Top with Black Painted YY[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]EMG P/J Pickups[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]34 inch scale, 24 large frets, 4-strings[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Black Fodera 19.0mm Standard Bridge[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Fodera / Pope 3-Band Standard Preamp[/size][/font]

[attachment=241830:image1.JPG] [attachment=241832:image3.JPG]

[attachment=241833:image4.JPG] [attachment=241835:image6.JPG]

[attachment=241837:image3 2.JPG] [attachment=241838:image4 2.JPG]

[attachment=241839:image8.JPG]

Edited by maximumbass21

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1493192863' post='3286293']
Excellent VID clip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Bass sounds fantastic.
Not sure why you would want to sell such a fantastic bass.

GLWTS

Dave
[/quote]

Thank you very much :-) It's an amazing bass and I actually sold it a while back, regretted it and bought it back! It's time to move her on now though to fund an upgrade :-D

BASS NOW ON HOLD

[quote name='maximumbass21' timestamp='1493245665' post='3286935']
Thank you very much :-) It's an amazing bass and I actually sold it a while back, regretted it and bought it back! It's time to move her on now though to fund an upgrade :-D

BASS NOW ON HOLD
[/quote]

I'm curious to know what you would upgrade to as this is well up there among the elite basses.
Are you giving away any clues :lol:

Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1493321071' post='3287529']

I'm curious to know what you would upgrade to as this is well up there among the elite basses.
Are you giving away any clues :lol:

Dave
[/quote]

Upgrading to a Victor Wooten Classic :-D Just got that bit more ZAZZ!