[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1490871967' post='3268636']
That's greedy. You can't vote for yourself and three others as well. :D
[/quote]
[quote name='RockfordStone' timestamp='1490824716' post='3268422']
voted for mine...
[/quote]

To be understood as 'mine' = 'my favourite three'. :sleep:

:lol: :P

Some great stuff to choose from but i'm having trouble voting ,i had already cast 1 vote with every intention of voting again later
once i had given tracks a few more listens and decided where the other 2 should go
the trouble is now i only seem to have the delete vote option !

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1490738716' post='3267624']

You wouldn't care to expand on that, by any chance..? A bit cryptic for an old beggar such as I, and I'd be interested to have any ambiguity resolved. :sorry:
[/quote]

Just busy doing other things. I seem to have less time than ever and am tending to practice and study rather than compose. If I am honest, I have also found some of the recent images uninspiring. Crowd surfing speaks to me of the kinds of music that leaves me cold.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1490984252' post='3269665']
The Winner's Certificate is going to look even odder than usual later on this evening, I fear. No voters left to break the deadlock..? No..? Oh well, small fonts time ([i]sigh[/i]..!).
[/quote]

Phew, made it just in time..! Not sure how/if it has affected the outcome, but I'm now determined to submit next month. Finally...

[left][size=4][color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size=4]And the winner is...

SH73..!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486]

Here, then, is your Winner's Certificate (download and save as pdf file, then proudly print and frame...) ...[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=242114:BC_Chal_Cert_2017_03.pdf]

[color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size=4]... which looks like this (but bigger, of course..!)...[/size][/font][/color][/size]
[/left]
[left][size=4][color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size=4][/size][/font][/color][/size][/left]

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1491001488' post='3269852']
Well pleased to see 24 voters..! Someone must be doing something right. :D
Good stuff from all (yes, even Lenny, albeit grudgingly... :P ).
And the picture for April is... (Bearing in mind today's date, I'm apprehensive :unsure: ...)
[/quote]
Not just a great turnout for the entries, but I concur, 24 voters is great to see , thanks to all for getting involved.

Congrats to SH73 , a well deserved win :)

Edited by lurksalot

https://youtu.be/JC90mFc1Ppg

On the serious note.Thanks everyone who voted for me and voted at all.I really enjoyed this despite my music taste being different.Tbh my song was unfinished and originally planned to record wah guitar riffs to beef it up. The bass was recorded several times p bass and jazz bass but eventually I decided to keep the jazz bass sound as it sounded growly.Can't wait for the next challenge.

Edited by SH73