funkyspuke

GK1001RB II & GK Gig Bag - * ON HOLD *
£1100

Good day,

After a few years of moderate use, it's time to move on my GK 1001RB

I'm looking for
£400 In excellent condition and no problems or issues to report. Purchased new just over 3 years ago, this is an absolutely monster amp. The crunch and power just isn’t matched anywhere at this price IMO. 

I purchased the official gig bag just over a year ago and it makes carrying and transporting of the amp extremely easy. The tech specs are:

700 W
Bi-Amp (50W)
22 lbs
Solid State Pre Amp
Includes official GK Gig Bag

I'm based in Bradford, West Yorkshire for anyone considering collection

Barefaced Super 12 Bi Amp * SOLD *

In good condition, this “one of a kind” Barefaced Super 12’s has been custom made for BI Amp’s .. hence the GK amp. The benefit here is that you get greater control over the tweeter. So, you can’t activate the tweeter with any standard amp .. it must have BI Amp capabilities!

Comes with Roqsolid cover. It’s been gigged solidly for several years, but still works well! 

*SOLD*

D638378E-A666-4AB7-8DB6-F64FF7E5CFDD.jpeg

948D4BC7-62FC-4B0B-951A-EE766BFFC7E4.jpeg

954A27C6-E9AF-410B-B3BC-4243853C6AF5.jpeg

0049F396-EB08-418A-8E10-3178AB1CE087.jpeg

F0B8ED32-F501-4D26-99FC-77CC94E54AEA.jpeg

Edited by funkyspuke

A GK 1001RB Mark II with a gig bag worth a fair few pennies going for £450 here. These are £750 brand new without the gig bag!

Someone is going to get a killer amp here

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onehappybunny
      Great amp in excellent condition. Incredibly powerful, rich and punchy sound that is in total contrast to its size and weight.  Works really well with my TKS cabs (also for sale separately) for a powerful, lightweight rig. 
      Mainly used for rehearsals and practice at home (the footswitch is still in its bag unused!).  
      Discussed extensively here: 
      https://www.talkbass.com/threads/gallien-krueger-mb800.758227/
      Any questions please ask. Collection from near Guildford preferred, but can post if needed.   
      Thanks
      Stu

• By pajhartley
      Gallien-Krueger GK-700RB Mark II bass amplifier, in superb condition with hard rack/carry case.   I got this as a trade, tested to check full working order (check!). It's in great nick, and comes with the front handles.   Collection only from Bournemouth, or I will drive for a contribution to fuel, up to 100 miles, contribution to be agreed before I travel. I'm often in Seaford (near Brighton) over the next week, so I'll deliver along the A/M27 for nothing. I won't post this because of the fragility/weight.   Looking for £450.

• By Waldobass
      Markbass 104HF-4 OHM
      and 
      Markbass Big Bang 500w head
      Great combination, really rich and LOUD! Absolutely love this amp, only gigged a few times, always well looked after. Only selling to make space!
      The cab is super light at 30kg
      Pickup from Surrey preffered but can negotiate delivery. £750 for both or can sell separately. Make me an offer or open to hearing your trades.
      ...fender jazz not for sale!

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/

• By Rickytwo
      Part of my Retirement Sale - Please see other items
      If you are looking at this then you probably know exactly what it is and what it is capable of. If you have any questions re power, dimensions, weight etc then please give me a call.
      Trace AH1200-12 amp as new with Trace cover
      Trace 4x10 with horn, red stripe series, padded Roqsolid cover, professionally recovered for me in Trace Green carpet, only home use since. Provenance of being owned / used by Yolanda Charles (Paul Weller, Robbie Williams, Squeeze) 
      Trace 4x10 no horn red stripe series, padded Roqsolid cover, professionally recovered for me in Trace Green carpet, only home use since.
      The amp is mint, the cabs excellent, a few scratches to the grill mean I can't say mint. Altogether a fantastic rig, much too good to be stood idle....
      See pics
      Heavy beasts, collect only