Feedback for Acebassmusic

slazman

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're in Scotland and you're struggling to source either bubble wrap or gaffa tape.... this guy is your problem!🤣

I had a few CDs from Mike just now, all arrived with me in absolutely great condition, he took absolutely no chances with the packaging, even Hermes couldn't hurt them. Great friendly comms from the start, and a quick turnaround. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I too bought some CDs from Mike - two Esperanza Spalding CDs for £2 each!!! Ridiculous I know.

Mike clearly has little faith and trust in the postal system as he wrapped the CDs in packaging which would survive the Nuclear Holocaust.

Trade with confidence....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a Status S2 5 string from Mike, it was exactly as described (in fact better imho).  He really looks after his stuff, very knowledgeable, reccommend 100%.  We spent time chatting playing bass drinking coffee and cracking jokes what a great dude to deal with.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike kindly sold me a pair of EV SX300 PA speakers, the communication was first class. Mike made a huge effort to source the best courier and provided detailed quotes from each shipper.

The whole transaction was fantastic , Mike is a real gent to do business with. Thank you Mike

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...