Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Acebassmusic

slazman

[left]
Hi, I wanted to thank you for transactions Acebassmusic. I bought from him from shipping to Polish bass FENDER JAZZ BASS FMT. bass and the whole transaction was certified, seller has demonstrated to any help. hassle-free contact and fast shipping, with a bass, I'm very happy. zaslugujacy man on a big plus:}

:) :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/left]

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i just bought Mikes Wood & Tronic Chronos 5! he sended it from the UK to Germany, super fast delivery. Everthing perfect with packaging it was ultra amargeddon proof.
Mike is a great Guy, totally trustable, great communication.
Altogether a super smooth deal.

Best Regards
Dr Megahundig

• 2 months later...

Just bought a mic of Mike.............. :lol: see what I did there..........I'll get my coat but before I do I would just like to say that t[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]his is the third deal I've done with Mike so it says it all really. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A smooth transaction, just like you like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended. Thanks again Mike.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just traded my pride and joy bass for 10 years with Mike. Excellent guy in every aspect, especially as trading

is very much down to trust. Mike receives my highest regards as a great member of Basschat. Buy/sell/trade with Mike without 

any hesitations!

Edited by Thomas P
spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I bought a four-channel headphone amp and a matching studio control unit from Mike. All in original boxes, inside a stout containing box, all arrived swiftly in France in perfect condition. Very complete, with all the doc and power supplies. A quality affair, treated promptly and in the most friendly manner; a real pleasure.Thanks, Mike, you are hereby declared to be, in my view, a Good Egg. :hi:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Once again a super smooth and enjoyable transaction with Mike! A good natter on the phone to boot lifted my spirits whilst we're in lockdown too. What a gentleman! Enjoy the bass fella!

• Like 1