Why become a member? Read more... ×
nobody's prefect

Feedback for Hellzero

Tony and I (part)traded basses today, I drove over to Belgium to meet and do the deal in person.

Not only was the deal effortless, description of the instrument spot on and route advice really helpful, Tony and his wife welcomed me with open arms and we had a lovely lunch together. A truly great BC member, a gentleman and overall great guy.

Thank you Tony, meeting you was a great pleasure. 

Traded a bass (and stuff) with Tony. He made a long road to come and everything went fine. Everyone is happy.

Recommended!

Cheers

Dealing with Tony is becoming a habit and a pleasant one at that! 

This time we traded basses by shipping it to each other. Everything arrived as communicated and well packed. 

Cheers and have fun with the bass! 

Another wonderful and totally unscheduled trade arranged in 1 hour and the very same night I was at Tony's place.... Warm welcome, lots of gear to try, a perfect trade and a nice evening!

Traded my Lowdown custom 6 string with Tony for a 1992 Stingray 5 fretless. Great service all around! Shipped the basses to one another with excellent communication throughout. Stingray arrived very securely packed and in perfect condition - exactly as described. Deal with Tony in absolute confidence. A great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tony!

Just completed a  part trade deal with Tony with one of his lovely Leduc basses - super easy & smooth transaction, with excellent communication.

Deal in complete confidence, one of the good guys , Thanks it’s been a pleasure Tony 🍻