Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hellzero

nobodysprefect

Fantastic experience buying a Delano preamp and pickups from Tony. Excellent communication throughout, wonderfully packaged and very fast shipping, even coming from Belgium to the UK. I've had local parcels take more time than it's taken these to get here recently! A pleasure, hope to do business with him again. Top bloke. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the Zampower from Tony.
A really great guy to deal with, excellent packaging (including photos during the whole process of packing), delivery and communication throughout.

More than happy with this deal, and of course, highly recommended basschatter !

Many thanks Tony !

Wish you all the best,

A+ 😉
Max

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The JP Lucii arrived at my door today after leaving Tony's area yesterday...and it was very very well packed. Beautiful bass, very versatile and nice sound. It's staying with me for sure. Wonderfull experience dealing with Tony, very responsive and knowledgeable about all the paperwork needed to Norway (outside EU) and of course trustable. Payed upfront with no worries, just good feelings. Now; time to play the beauty. Thanks Tony!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a Grosmann 5 FF from Tony.

Absolute pleasure to deal with. His ad was very informative with every detail on the bass included, as well as many top quality pictures. He provided sound clips and info on demand, as well as superb postage & packaging. From his other feedback, I am clearly not alone, so you can deal with him in complete confidence 😁

Christian

• Thanks 1

Tony very kindly responded to my plea for a short length of velcro for my pedal board.  He posted off a couple of pieces almost immediately and then refused to accept any payment at all.  What a gent and a credit to the forum.  I am most grateful and hope to be able to reciprocate at some point.

• Thanks 1

Another deal done! Numbers do not go high enough to quantify the number of deals we have done, so we will just call this 'Deal X' where X is equal to the last of all the numbers!

And again, the deal was smoother than an ACG satin finish, never a problem with Tony. It will be a sad and terrible day when Brexit puts a halt to our trades! 

Thank you sir for another fine slice of bass pie! :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tony, the king of packaging has struck again. Nothing to say except "stupefaction" in the good way ! Package incredibly neat and wonderfully wrapped.

I just bought a Maruszczyk Elwood Fretless bass from him and everything went extremely well, wonderful exchange and communication.

What more can I say except long live Tony ! Thanks for this new deal ! If I had the money I would have bought all of your basses ☺️😊 

À bientôt ✌️!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I completed another successful trade deal with Tony and it was a pleasant experience.

Dealing with him is not just a smooth experience but also an educational one as he freely shares from his vast knowledge and expertise of everything bass. Learned some very useful tips - thank you! 

Always a pleasure dealing with him. Looking forward to the next one. Cheers!   

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased a Bass from Tony and the whole process end to end was a model for how things should be done.

Comms were clear, timely, informative and accurate. Packaging was excellent, all paperwork for an EU to UK deal was dealt with without any fuss and pricing was very fair. Really couldn't ask for anything more. 

Top top baschatter.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...