Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hellzero

nobodysprefect

Just bought some ebony wooden knobs from Tony, having done X deals with Tony in the past (X represents a number unthinkably high!) I'm so confident everything will go smoothly I'm leaving feedback before they arrive! Only exceptional continuous service deserves this confidence!! 

• Thanks 1

Just bought 2 polytune clip tuners from Tony.sent very quickly, beautifully packed, and in brilliant condition, new batteries, even ! When Farcelpass got their nickers in a twist, he was on the case immediately, making absolutely sure that I got th package.

Magic !

Thanks Tony .

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sunday evening and @Stub Mandrel's frankly reckless Flea Jazz post gave me GAS,  so I posted a Wanted ad.  By Thursday morning, thanks to Tony,  I had an offending model in my mitts.  As previous posts testify, Tony is clearly the Basschat packaging and delivery king, shipping from Belgium faster than I can get to and from the local chippy.  One of the best transactions I've had on here. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a short discussion, another trade followed, proving once again (not really necessary :P) our craziness and GAS. It can only happen when confidence is 100% or more. Of course, the parcel was bombproof as always and my first Status arrived in his new home, clean as described.

Santé, mon ami! :drinks:

Edited by flaviusm
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More deals...

Tony sent me a Noguera 8, I sent him an Aries Bajadera. Same old same old, another faultless deal! I think this is deal number 64,433,675... all have been super easy! 

I wonder what our next trade will be as there will surely be more!!

Russ 

• Thanks 1

Tony very kindly sold me his Affirma fretless, which wasn't officially for sale at the time. I received lots of information and photos before hand, as well as photos of the meticulous packing process. The bass arrived safe and sound from Belgium and is a masterpiece of design in time-capsule condition. I couldn't be happier with it, and I'm glad to have made another bass-friend on this great forum of ours. Deal in complete confidence, guys.

Thanks again, Alan.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just received another bass from Tony. Yes, THAT Music Man :P . It was packed in a bombproof parcel, as usual. If I  jump off the plane in a parcel like that, I'm sure I'll survive. The communication was perfect, my money is not fake so everyone is happy.

Again, many thanks, Tony! ...for the gift too! Great "Lemmy style strap, I think it will add some drive to the sound :D 

Edited by flaviusm
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...