Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hellzero

nobodysprefect

Tony and I (part)traded basses today, I drove over to Belgium to meet and do the deal in person.

Not only was the deal effortless, description of the instrument spot on and route advice really helpful, Tony and his wife welcomed me with open arms and we had a lovely lunch together. A truly great BC member, a gentleman and overall great guy.

Thank you Tony, meeting you was a great pleasure. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Marcoelwray

Another wonderful and totally unscheduled trade arranged in 1 hour and the very same night I was at Tony's place.... Warm welcome, lots of gear to try, a perfect trade and a nice evening!

• 3 weeks later...

Traded my Lowdown custom 6 string with Tony for a 1992 Stingray 5 fretless. Great service all around! Shipped the basses to one another with excellent communication throughout. Stingray arrived very securely packed and in perfect condition - exactly as described. Deal with Tony in absolute confidence. A great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tony!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just traded items internationally with Tony... it's been an absolute pleasure. Extremely smooth transaction, detailed pictures and description, absolutely flawless package (bomb-proof).

Also very very fast shipping, to the point I could barely keep up while scheduling the pick up of the item I was going to ship 🤣

Also threw in extra items in the trade, that was absolutely more than fair even without them. So what more can I say... a true gentleman I'd be just happy to deal with in the future.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another deal done with Tony! I have honestly lost count of the number of deals we've done! 😂

Always a great transaction, smooth and easy! The amp arrived very well packaged and bang on time!

Thanks Tony for another easy transaction! 

No doubt there will be more soon!

Russ.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently sold Tony an amp on basschat. A very understanding and helpful guy as the amp arrived not working as it should. He was very nice about it where many maybe wouldn't have been and checked the amp inside for any damage and also gave it 24 hours to check it hadn't just gone into protection mode. 

He returned the amp promptly when we agreed the issue wasn't fixable and I refunded him, and did a very good packing job too... Took a while to open it again. 

Despite the obvious problem with the amp, he did not doubt me that the amp was working when it left me and we resolved the issue together and would happily sell to him again. 

The amp is now with a tech hopefully getting fixed!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A very good friend, we maked trades and I bought to him a bass. Always with very good mood. 

Advice :

You can coax him with butter pancakes. 🤫

Like everyone, I absolutely recommend him.

• Haha 1

I made several deals with Mr Hellzero

Mr Hellzero? Ah Ah ah !!! He is a monument, recommend him ? No ? I just would say that whoever has the chance to deal with him, if he behaves properly, will never regret it, it is a certainty, Mr. Hellzero is a Cathedral !!! Thank you Mr and BiG UP !!!

• Like 2

Yet another deal done with Tony...

I think this is officially the 1,000,000th bass I have traded/sold/bought through Tony! 

He now owns a Conklin GT8, naturally I have already spent the money he paid on more basses! Probably soon to be traded to Tony!

Russ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought an assorted bag of strings from Mr HellZero for pretty much the cost of postage! Another smooth and easy purchase, never any issues with Tony!

Though I fear our long run of faultless trades/purchases may have a door slammed in its face soon due to the filth they call Brexit... 

We shall have to turn to smuggling! 

• Thanks 1