Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hellzero

nobodysprefect

I've just bought a bass from Tony it has been an absolute pleasure.

There were a few hiccups along the way but they were all my fault and Tony was always helpful and friendly.
He made it possible for me to get bass I have wanted for a long time and I am very grateful.

Thank you Tony.

very best regards,
Howard

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

An amazing transaction with Tony, great guy and very helpful .
Traded one bass(mine ) for Tony 2 basses.
The basses were packed in a bomb proof packages , delivery was really fast and when I asked for some extra pictures of the basses I ve received like 35 pictures for each bass 😱. Also great communication skills ;-)
Thank you Tony for making this trade so easy and I hope I will be able to deal with you in the future .
Deal and trade with confidence Tony is one of the good guys

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tony and I again traded basses! This time my MTD-635 Fretless for his Aries Bajadera 6 and an ESP-LTD 6. Tony shipped the basses fully insured and in extremely secure (almost over the top!) packaging, unfortunately this did not stop the Aries from sustaining several large cracks through the body due to the postal service dropping the package from a height off the back of a truck...

Tony stuck with me all thought the insurance claim, he stayed in constant contact and processed the claim keeping me informed every step of the way, after 8 weeks of obfuscation at from the postal service the claim was paid and Tony made the transfer that very day. He is an excellent person to deal with even if something goes wrong! His packaging is exemplary, but still even the most secure packages cannot survive the abuse of being dropped from a great height as this was.

Tony is without a doubt 100% trustworthy, if you do deal with him, there will be no issues, and if there are issues, he will stick with you until everything is resolved! I will of course do business with Tony again without question. Absolute top Basschatter! Deal with him with pure confidence!

Russ.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traded my Glock Heart rock head for Tony's Glock Soul combo...

Firstly Tony could give a master class in packaging - combo arrived in what looked like a tailor made box with cut to fit polystyrene. I bet they didn't fit it this well from the factory. When the Nuclear War starts I'm going to Tony's...his packing is the proverbial "bomb proof" item.

Smooth and problem free trade...I, like everybody else it seems, would have no hesitation in trading with him again.

Top trader, an asset to this forum.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need a guitar case for a headless bass - Bass cases are about a foot too long. Tony came to my rescue with a guitar case that fits the bill..

Good man....trade with absolute faith...

Mick

UPDATE: The case Tony sent me was ideal for my headless bass which is wider than most basses. I couldn't have asked for a better item...Many thanks, Tony.

Edited by TheGreek
Update
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My second time leaving positive feedback here for Tony and this time double the pleasure as we met in person to carry out a trade. 

As before, the communication was cordial and it was a pleasure to meet in person and exchange bass stories.

A credit to the BC community. Highly recommended!

Edited by TorVic
Typo correction
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another trade complete with Tony! I have literally lost count as to how many trades we've done! 6 or 7 at least. I now have his W&T Zoid 5 and a big bag of other little bass related items and he has my Warrior 7. I've no doubt we'll trade again in the near future, it's almost like borrowing basses from each other now! Always fun to try new basses, real solution for GAS! :drinks:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Traded basses with Tony, everything went as smooth as you'd expect considering his previous feedback. ;)

Perfect communications, completely hassle-free transaction, absolutely bomb-proof packaging and of course he's an all around nice guy.

Highly recommended!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Tony’s Boss Multi fx, just arrived from the Deep South of Belgium only took 4 days. Sweet deal conducted in a civilized manner. Parcel packed really well, what’s not to like 10/10 deal.

Thanks Tony

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...