Why become a member? ×

Have I missed it?

karlfer

[quote name='crompers' timestamp='1489745833' post='3259356']
I was happy to pay for sabbath because it was final tour etc (and SABBATH).

Metallica are money grubbing bar stewards and any love I had for them has sadly dissipated over the years.
[/quote]
This

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1489773924' post='3259793']
I saw the Maria Schnieder Orchestra, last year. World leading Jazz Orchestra. £15 a ticket. I wouldn't pay £90 to see ANYONE.
[/quote]

I'm off to see The Tim Garland Electric Band in Cardiff next week - £12.00 a ticket. Bargain.

I would not pay £90 to see Metallica I was a huge fan of the stuff they did up until the black album and IMO anything after that is awful so there would be no way I would want to pay to see them to listen to the newer stuff and a few old classics and £90 is way to much but I would be curious to know how much of that £90 the band actually got after everyone else involved took there slice of the pie

I would pay £90 if it was a band I really liked. It is a lot of money, but I doubt there will be many unsold tickets. The most I have paid was £75 for Lionel Richie. I get more upset about paying high admin fees , plus postage for 4 tickets that cost £1,75 each despite them being in the same envelope.