Why become a member? ×

Modulus FU5 JJ £1050 *SOLD*
£1050

ordep

Dont want to do this as I just had it recently but my BN4 is not moving so selling this awesome 5 string from Modulus. Would have love to keep this but needs must. It has its share of dings and scratches but plays very well. Bartolini Pickups and preamp. Only issue is that there is a bit of buzz on the G string along 13th fret, but I have the action really low and tbh I suck at setting up guitars so might be just a case of proper tweaking. Will come with a modulus hardcase.

I only want what I paid for it which is £1050 firm. Cash on collection preferred on WD6.

[url="http://s222.photobucket.com/user/ordepresplandor/media/BA7B67A1-6830-44CA-A33A-7D6A4CE9007C.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by ordep

got tonnes of inquiries atm so just an update, priority is for someone who can personally collect as timing is a bit tight for me till next week, tbh I have no time to source packaging, wait for courier, etc. If by any chance that this is still available next week then I will send a message to the first person who requested for shipping option. thanks.