Why become a member? ×

LAKLAND DJ5 DARYL JONES 5 STRING JAZZ BASS IN BEAUTIFUL PEARL WHITE IMMACULATE
£950

soggs

[color=#000000][font=Georgia][size=6]I must say for a Bass of this Value, its one of the best Jazz 5's I've Played, For a Passive Bass you can get some Real Nice Tones, Very Smooth and Slap Tone Great, Sits Well Very Comfortable to Play, Light Bass only 3.68Kg/8lbs 11 oz, Recently been Set up by Top Luthier, Action Nice and Low, Looks Stunning, the Pictures don't do it justice, I Bought a Tweed Case, which is Included in Sale, has the Original Tools with it, I've had it from New, its basically in the Same Condition, Not a Mark on it anywhere, its really as New Condition as you Could get, my mates got the 4 string Daryl Jones, I played it and Loved it, at the Time I was looking at 5's, saw this One loved it and it Really Felt Good, but I have quite a Few Basses all 4's and I found myself Picking them up as Opposed to this One, I should have bought the 4 in the First place, I've Only Played it a Few Times, if your looking for one of these, you won't find a better one, its the Best Colour and Woods too, The Necks Settled in Now and with the Set up it plays Great, message if interested or can Speak to me on 07825-998034[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by soggs
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...