Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Precision Bass MIM 2013
£360

interpol52

[size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Hello all[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ideally I would like to trade this for a MIM Fender Jazz Bass, one of the newer models if possible. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Excellent condition and a nice back friendly 8lbs in weight. The neck is great and the only flaws are a couple of small dents on the chamfer and slight scuffs on the bottom edge of the body - I have tried to photograph these. This is a fine example of the great basses produced in Mexico by Fender in recent years. I am selling because I have finally realised prefer Jazz basses in all honesty, my hands are more suited to the narrow necks. At least until Precisionitis strikes... [/font] :lol:

[font=arial, sans-serif]£360 collected or I could meet within reasonable distance. I am in Wakefield, West Yorkshire close to J38-40 of the M1 and J25 of the M62.[/font][/size]

[size=4][attachment=240167:DSC_0430.JPG][/size]

[attachment=240168:DSC_0424.JPG]

[attachment=240177:DSC_0426.JPG]

[attachment=240178:DSC_0427.JPG]

Edited by interpol52

• 2 months later...

If that has a rosewood fretboard, you might want to keep it. The value is going up on MIM fenders with rosewood fretboards because there's actually a law that's been recently made about exporting rosewood. Fender ,from what i've heard, now isn't making any MIM guitars with rosewood. Wait like 10 years, and sell it for 500$. Just a bit of advice.