Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hard case for Epiphone Jack Casady Bass - slight damage
£25

Hello,

I'm selling a hard case for a Jack Casady Epiphone bass, tho I believe it will also fit a Fender Coronado and an Epiphone Rivoli bass.

Price reflects the condition, which has a small area of damage (about 50p sized) where the bottom strap pin has worn thru the inside fur lining, and broken some of the wooden casing beneath. The corresponding area on outside has a similar 50p sized bump as a result, but the outside surface isn't broken. I've tried to show this in pics 3 and 4 below.

The damage was present when I bought the bass and case last spring, but the whole case still holds firm and has been perfectly useable and stable for taking in car to gigs etc. Probably quite an easy fix to add some extra padding inside the case.

Other than that it's fine. All the hinges and catches work perfectly, couple of scuffs on the tolex but nothing serious. No key unfortunately tho.

Hoping for £25 & postage which seems reasonable given the condition. If anyone wants to collect it from Leicester then I'll pop the kettle on too.

Cheers

Edited by bassbiscuits

[quote name='billge' timestamp='1489167835' post='3254956']
Hi if the sale falls through i will take it am local and would pick it up. Many thanks billge.
[/quote]

Form a queue!

Edited by FinnDave