Why become a member? ×

*PLEASE REMOVE POST - WITHDRAWN* Musicman Stingray Classic 4, Coral Red, immaculate, £1280, sale or trade
£1280

htb

*WITHDRAWN - NO LONGER FOR SALE*

[size=4][font=Helvetica]For sale: Musicman Stingray Classic 4. A beautiful, immaculate condition bass, everything as it should be (i.e., all original, mutes intact etc.), plays & sounds great, includes original hardcase.[/font]

[font=Helvetica]I bought this bass in August 2015, the bass was made in 2013, and I'm the second owner. I've not gigged it, indeed I don't think it has seen any more that home use. My main gig for the past couple of years has been double bass in a rockabilly band, and fretless in an americana band, and so have not had a need to use it, unfortunately...time that someone got to use it as intended! [/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica]Would look at trade for similar condition Fender AVRI Precision.[/font]

[size=4][font=Helvetica]I'm near Salisbury, you're welcome to try it out if you like. Can ship via courier within UK, will be £20.[/font]

[font=Helvetica]Thanks for looking, any questions welcome.[/font][/size]

Edited by htb

[quote name='Hutton' timestamp='1489157745' post='3254825']
Did these not originally come with a white pickguard and white pickup cover?
[/quote]
There have been a few variations on the coral red model, white / white and tort / black amongst them.