Why become a member? ×

Good Player? In Your 50s? Want Paid Gigs..?

discreet

Posting this as a favour...

[b][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#111111]Established covers band of 35 years standing seek a competent bass player with good pro gear and transport. Based near Dartford, but we gig all over the south east, home counties and further afield if the money's good. We have lots of paid gigs coming up so you will need to learn songs quickly. [/color][/font][/size][/b][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#111111]We are are semi-pro, but with a pro attitude and appearance and ar[/color][/font][/b][b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#111111]e in our 50s, so likewise would be ideal. Rough idea of a set would be Apache, FBI, Theme from the Deerhunter, Ghost Riders in The Sky, Telstar - then rock 'n' rollers like Johnny B Goode, Be My Guest, Blue Suede Shoes, Pretty Woman, All Shook Up, Lucille, Move It, Heartbeat - with party-type numbers like The Twist, Hi Ho Silver Lining. Rockin' Robin, Bad Moon Rising, etc... but very open to your ideas, too. If this seems like something you could be interested in and committed to - and importantly you can play and do 'the steps' then please do get in touch.[/color][/font][/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#111111]They are a friendly bunch and play around 40 gigs a year. They are all paid gigs.[/color][/font]
PM me if you're interested and I'll pass on your details.

Edited by discreet

• 6 months later...