Why become a member? ×

Rare Video From Blue

blue

[quote name='ROConnell' timestamp='1488388705' post='3248552']
Found it! B)

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGPSx6cPN0"]https://www.youtube....h?v=GFGPSx6cPN0[/url]
[/quote]

Could have been worse
[media]https://youtu.be/j9iVVdn2LN8[/media]

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='Cato' timestamp='1488353992' post='3248079']

Pretty sure, given the average age of the BC collective is closer to 60 than 20, that it was said ironically, in jest.
[/quote]
Spot on Cato...... I was referring to myself as well as blue when I said old people. I'm not in Blues league but I'm no spring chicken. Also, I have zero tech skills.

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1488397383' post='3248651']
Spot on Cato...... I was referring to myself as well as blue when I said old people. I'm not in Blues league but I'm no spring chicken. Also, I have zero tech skills.
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha. I wish I was 32 again young man.

NURSE! get my bathchair!

[quote name='SpondonBassed' timestamp='1488361879' post='3248166']
More often than not I'll put "heeheehee" or "hahahaha" in there somewhere to show that I am not taking the p155.
[/quote]

Ah! I originally assumed the noises were of a one with the kind of disconcerting cackle one hears in movies a few seconds before an undead axe-wielding killer relieves an unwary teenage trespasser of his head

I didn't like to say anything for fear of causing 'offence' to the homicidal maniac community.

[color=#faebd7].[/color]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1488315490' post='3247897']
People in York have taken to the streets. [/quote]
In China too, people throwing themselves under tanks left right and centre in moral outrage. In a couple of cases, they accidentally stole tanks after a hilarious misunderstanding and were later forced to throw themselves under by state officials to protect the nation from moral turpitude.

@ Blue; I read under notifications that you had posted here just after six this morning. The post is not here now...? I am both disheartened and disillusioned. It's enough to make me consider taking up smoking again! I may "unfollow" this topic soon.

Come on Blue, we're all rooting for you mate!

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1488422885' post='3248841']
In China too, people throwing themselves under tanks left right and centre in moral outrage. In a couple of cases, they accidentally stole tanks after a hilarious misunderstanding and were later forced to throw themselves under by state officials to protect the nation from moral turpitude.
[/quote]

I can't think who you are referring to.

[chortle chortle]

[quote name='SpondonBassed' timestamp='1488441691' post='3248909']
@ Blue; I read under notifications that you had posted here just after six this morning. The post is not here now...? I am both disheartened and disillusioned. It's enough to make me consider taking up smoking again! I may "unfollow" this topic soon.

Come on Blue, we're all rooting for you mate!
[/quote]

Spondon, it's a dark poor quality cell phone video. The only reason I wanted to post it was for you guys to hear the rather top notch tempo one of the new drummers were working with kept.

And I wanted to make sure I haven't mislead anyone. We're not a professional band. We're a local bar band.

Blue

Edited by blue