Why become a member? ×

Rare Video From Blue

blue

Working in a new drummer last Saturday night. Our attempt at what we call in the States as that "down home" feel.

I realize I look like a moron, but at 64, who cares. 😁

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210746469771202&id=1633441691

Blue

Edited by blue

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1488313024' post='3247861']
[color=#6D220D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.[/font][/color]

Awww!
[/quote]

Ditto

[size=5][b]Nation Reels as Bear Dance Vid Crashes[/b][/size]
[size=3]By Entertainment Reporter[/size]

Less than 48 hours after the Oscars ceremony descended into chaos literally millions of eager viewers were downcast by the non-appearance of much-anticipated 'Dancing with an Invisible Bear' video.

Speaking on conditions of anonymity an industry insider described the development as 'a technological clusterf**k of biblical proportions'. Facebook's stock collapsed five per cent in the immediate aftermath with financial observers seeing no floor to the dive.

Social media variously blamed Mark Zuckerberg, POTUS, the Common Council of the City of Milwaukee and aliens.

[i]Ends[/i].

[quote name='Cato' timestamp='1488315089' post='3247894']
Two words.

Russian Hackers.
[/quote]

BZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT! (Crackle) BZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!

Hallo peoples is Russian hacker here, you call me Andrei is not my real name. You is dispoint no bear video, yes? No worry. Send 50 large by paypal giff to address I give you then you see bear. No f**king 50, no f**king bear. Bear gone.

No try back-trace, I spike you good. Have nice day.

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1488318422' post='3247948']
Sorry, guys, I'll take this thread down. If I find another vid I'l try again.

Blue
[/quote]

No need to take it down.

All we need to do is raise the money to pay Andrei to release the vid.

I've just found £5.23 from a quick search under the sofa cushions, time for the rest of the community to step up.

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1488321462' post='3247991']
I received this e-mail today. I'll reply and see if he's willing to assist....

"[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]I am Sergeant Leroy Nelson. I am seeking your assistance On A Project Proposal Worth Millions of Dollars".[/font][/color]
[/quote]

By strange coincidence I recently got on an airliner and a voice said "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Tobias Willcock welcoming you aboard Coconut Airways Flight 372 to Bridgetown, Barbados.'

I wonder if they are connected in any way.

[quote name='SpondonBassed' timestamp='1488349144' post='3248061']
I'm sorry, I have to say. That was quite rude. Have I read it wrong or was it meant to be offensive?
[/quote]

Pretty sure, given the average age of the BC collective is closer to 60 than 20, that it was said ironically, in jest.