Why become a member? ×

Lukasz Chyla - Feedback Time

Platypus

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Traded a bass with Lukasz. Everything went smooth and easy with the usual glitch with DPD not finding my address again, but I went to the depot to pick up the bass. Great communication all along with Lukasz. Highly recommended. A++++++++++++++++

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

I also traded a bass with Lukasz - a mass produced Fender for one of his beautiful creations.

Firstly, Lukasz makes packing a bass look like an art form - lots of beautifully folded bubble wrap, boxed then packed with lots of padding. 

The transaction was super smooth - lots of detailed correspondence beforehand to iron out and potential hazards, including holding off till Monday before posting so that neither bass was in the warehouse any longer than need be. 

Anybody who hasn't tried or owned one of Lukasz's bass really needs to give them a try - absolutely top class instruments - he currently has a few on eBay so be quick and jump in. (I would have had the red 5er but I'm not a fan of red basses).

More than happy to trade again - TOP BCer!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I bought a Mayones from Lukasz back in August and finally got round to posting some feedback today. 

Sale was very quick and straightforward and bass was packed well before posting. 

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Lukasz again.

• 3 months later...

Just bought a rack case from @Lukasz Chyla, which was very fairly priced and arrived almost before you could say 'Special Delivery'! 

Super fast comms too from Lukasz, so all round, a great experience. 

So, I'm more than happy to highly recommended Lukasz to one and all here on Basschat... 👍😊

Thanks again Lukasz, and here's to the next one! 

Cheers 

Nik 

• Like 1