Why become a member? ×

Stolen gear - 23.2.17.

NickMK1

Hi guys,

We got broken into last night a they took my G & L Tribute L2000 Natural finished 4 string Bass S/n 90100578 with a Harley Davidson leather strap and a brown sunburst Squeir 70 Vintage Modified jazz bass S/n IC080843744 plus a Hardwire Multi Chorus pedal and our studio recording Dell PC.

Anyone get offered any of this can you let the local police know (it has been reported to Milton Keynes Police today), and give me a ring as well please.

Don't hold out a lot of hope of getting them back but worth asking Basschatters to keep an eye open.

Thanks,

Nick 07971 052065

Thanks guys. Yes I've rung the three local Cash Converters and local music shops and FB posted local bands to keep an eye open. They only took basses and pedals and left a couple;e of nice guitars, so i reckon they were probably stolen to order, or certainly the G & L at least. Anyway, let me know if anyone hears of any being offered around. Cheers.

Hi Bobthedog,

Based Woughton on the Green MK6.

Yes, keep your eyes peeled. Gigged with the bass last week and on a FB post someone commented on it being a bit unusual - then a week later its gone. Could have been taken to order the Police think. Just shows FB photos are nice publicity but you never know whos looking for a different reason.