Why become a member? ×

Multi effects pedal vs single pedals

Al Krow

• 1 year later...

Apologies for resurrecting a zombie thread but was just reflecting on my multi-fx 'journey' which may be of interest to a few others:

I got the Zoom B3n when it first came out and it was my 'gateway pedal' to the world of some classy dedicated and mostly analogue pedals and the number and total cost of my pedals soared!

I've much more recently got a Helix Stomp and it's pretty much been a general pedal GAS cure! I'll still have a few dedicated pedals I'm sure, but I've got a sneaky suspicion that the number and cost of my pedals is now definitely heading in the opposite direction.

There was nothing in the intermediate £300 to £500 multi-fx price range that delivered the compact quality of the Stomp just a couple of years back, so here's a toast to Yamaha / Line 6 for their R&D and innovation in producing an outstanding and affordable piece of kit :drinks:

[PS @Dad3353 if you feel it's worth 'refreshing' the posts so that they are more easily read, then please do! ]

Edited by Al Krow