Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Aria Sinsonido Lined Fretless Bass
£300

ShaunB

[font=Helvetica][size=5]£[s]300[/s] inc. shipping... £225.00 inc. shipping![/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5][url="http://www.ariauk.com/aria-as-691b-bass-guitar/"]http://www.ariauk.co...1b-bass-guitar/[/url][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5]TBH I haven't owned this long. I have recently undergone bypass surgery and thought this lightweight bass would see me through - but I didn't realise *doh* it was fretless...[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5]I've restrung it with flats and it sounds way better. TBH, the preamp seems to do very little and I've been using my amp to give it some balls. As you can see from the pics the battery cover seems to have gone walkabout.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5]It came in an acoustic guitar case and I'll courier it at cost in the same case.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5]Any questions, ask away.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5]Pics:[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=5][attachment=238474:sinsonido1.jpg][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5][attachment=238475:sinsonido2.jpg][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=5][attachment=238476:sinsonido3.jpg][/size][/font]

Edited by ShaunB

Really want this, but with 2 recent bass purchases and 3 pedals in the last fortnight - I doubt Mrs T would be best pleased.

I am in fact skint too...although that doesn't usually stop me.

Ordered one of these in for a guy when I worked in a shop years ago and was really impressed.

I was thinking of getting a zipper tattoo... All going well (so far) thanks, bit of AF, but has passed.

Sinsonido, as for being fretless, I really should have looked at the pics more closely *doh*

Ah well. Thanks for the welcome to the club!