Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
slazman

Feedback for acebassmusic

Pleased to be able to start a feedback thread for Mike. He bought my Mono strap - a qucker and more efficient deal I could not wish for. Deal in confidence with this man.

I've just sold my TC G Major 2 and Roland MIDI controller to AceBass'. Easy transaction, clear, helpful, great communication etc :) Pleasure to deal with!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Recently bought a flight-case from Mike - quickly delivered and well packaged - nice one! [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade with confidence folks.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Colin [/font][/color]

recently bought a lovely sei 6 string off Mike.
Absolute pleasure to deal with
, genuine fair geezer .
packaged and arrived in a amzing condtion and time.
many many thanks
ziggy :-)

bought a pair of sx200's off Mike, great comms and a top bloke,they arrived quickly and well packed, deal with confidence

Mike bought a couple of music book/CD courses off me, excellent comms, fast payment by bank transfer. All round a nice, friendly sale. Thanks again :)

Bought a preamp from mike, great comms all the way through, dispatched swiftly and well packed - great bloke, deal in confidence! Thanks Mike

Cheers
Lee :)

Sold my Skjold 5 string bass to Mike, fantastic communication throughout and the transaction went without a hitch, A pleasure to deal with comes highly recommended.

Will

Hello, did an exchange with Mike (I'm from Belgium ) , extremelly good transaction , Very good communication , anti nuclear package.
Nice dealing with you Mike .
Cheers,
Oli

Mike, great guy to deal with, smooth as anything, everything as described, no issues at all, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him

cheers

Harry

Sold Mike my Samson C-Control and C-Qu8 Headphone amp.

Top bloke to deal with, great coms and super fast sending payment.

Enjoy buddy!

As with all of the above, Mike is a great guy to deal with. Have just sold him my treasured Roscoe and the deal couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication, super fast bank transfer - just how it should be. Would have no hesitation buying or selling again. Thanks Mike.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a flight-case off Mike and it arrived promptly and was in good condition. This is the second deal I've done with Mike so it says it all really. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A smooth transaction, just like you like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended. Thanks again Mike.[/font][/color]

I've just bought a QSC PLX1602 poweramp from Mike. Great deal, very friendly communications (despite my souk style bartering) and fast turnaround. Amp arrived in great condition in the original packaging along with the power cable and the manual. Its obvious Mike takes care of his gear, deal with him with confidence.

Mike bought my Dr Bass cab and it was a pleasurable experience. Great comms, no messing about and payment received with no problems.

Mike's a gentleman - highly recommended.

Bought a power amp from Mike, smooth hassle free transaction great comms, top guy to deal with.