Why become a member? ×

CH Guitars

TheGreek

So I'm looking at parts for my next build (money from the Ritter sale trying to burn it's way out of my pocket) and I need some quite specific parts though I don't know what.

I ring CH Guitars - http://www.chguitars.co.uk/ - and speak to Chris, the owner. Lovely fella who takes time to discuss my needs and the project and takes me through the items, on the website, recommending what he feels I would need.

I really felt that he was interested and was taking the time to make sure that I got the best parts for the project even though I wasn't going to be spending a fortune.

Great customer service...just saying.

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1486659377' post='3233646']
Ditto. Never actually spoken to them but ordered bits from them in the past and always been a good, prompt service.
[/quote]
Me too and the guy was very helpful with an enquiry. His electrics are still going strong in my main gigging bass,

Local to me but I've never been there although I have probably been in a band with him at some point in the last 35 years :D