Why become a member? ×

WELCOME!!

Kiwi

Hi everyone,

Welcome at last to what we hope will be the final incarnation of Bassworld.

The last few months have been trying for everyone, but we're through the worst of it I hope and there's nothing preventing this site from being everything and more that BW wasn't. It's an opportunity for a clean break and there's no reason to look back from here on in!!

I just want to say a few shouts out first to:

[b]Phatmonkey[/b] - for being the technical genius behind this forum. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be enjoying the slick and secure site we now have.
[b]Ped[/b] - for dealing with Gerard in a way that I just don't have the patience or skills for.
[b]The Moderating team[/b] - particularly Slaphappygarry, Dood, Lukeward2004 and Machines for their advice and support. We're lucky to have them onboard.

Finally the biggest shout out goes to [b]YOU[/b] for your continued understanding, support and patience. Ped and I are really grateful that you've stuck with us and we hope that the forum, such as it is, will now be everything that you all want it to be and more.

ENJOY!!!

All the best,
CK

'ello all, this looks really good! Thanks all for the efforts, you've really gone out of your way to keep this going. I hope all users realise that and work together to build a newer, better, faster, more sexually potent site. Glory glory hallelujah and all that.

Hello

You sure this isn't just a dummy site to get rid of me from Basstalk? :)

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='11' date='May 16 2007, 10:49 PM']Make sure you move over all your user profiles and any important threads (build threads etc).[/quote]

How would one go about doing that then?

JPJ signing in for duty.

Huge shout of thanks to CK, Ped and all the mods. If I can help you guys in return (i.e. you ever have any problems with your large luxury yachts) just give me a shout, OK?

Let's make this our permanent home peeps,

Hey Everybody!!!!

I like the new surroundings already!! Glad to be on board.. I stand by the admins and my fellow moderators and would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to those who have worked soo bloomin hard to get this new forum up and running!

Hey,*phew*,managed to get here..just..nearly didnt see it.
I gotta admit,I thought the post over in Basstalk was just a joke to start off,but I saw this thread and realised what was happening.
Props to the guys who have allowed to keep going.Your hard work will be paid off Im sure.
Shame to lose Basstalk just as we were getting comfy but I think the mods etc have all done sterling work to make this 'easy'.Course Im sure it wasnt easy to do though.
Thanks guys..
Andy