Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fender Precision - 2014 American Standerd
£850

Bearfist

[b]£780[/b]

[size=4]As the Maruszczyk i have up for sale isn't getting much love on here i'm putting up my very nice Fender P, something needs to go so we will see what sells first.[/size]

This is a 2014 model which i bought new last year, it has what i would call a few minor signs of use, all off which will be pictured and detailed below. I replaced the guts with one of Ki0gons superb kits which allows for easy solderless changing of pickups and i replaced the stock pickup with a Delano [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#212121]PMVC 4FE/M2 which is awesome, the bass sounds and plays brilliantly and as we all know Black and Maple P basses are just damn sexy. I also replaced the white Pickguard with a black Fender one, i will include the original pickguard with this, it obviously comes with a nice Fender hard case too plus all the tools and bits (strap, cable etc..) that came with it.[/color][/font]

[attachment=237577:IMG_3195.JPG][attachment=237578:IMG_3197.JPG][attachment=237579:IMG_3198.JPG][attachment=237580:IMG_3200.JPG][attachment=237581:IMG_3201.JPG][attachment=237620:FullSizeRender.jpg]

As far as marks and things to mention...

There is some very minor swirling on the pickguard and some very light scuffing on the back as you would expect from a bass thats been played none of which i can get to show in a picture, I always take my belt buckle off when playing so there really isn't much marking on the back anyway.

There is a tiny little ding just above the Pickguard, its just a dent and doesnt go through the finish/show any wood, its tiny but here it is.

[attachment=237585:IMG_3203.JPG]

There is some minor scuffing by on the top, similar to buckle rash probably from a button on a sleeve or something, its really minor and only shows in certain light couldn't get it to show in a picture but here it is...

[attachment=237586:IMG_3204.JPG]

There is a tiny little bubble or something in the finish between the pickup and bridge, its been there since the day i got it so guess this was done during finishing, again only noticeable in certain light and the size of a head of a small screw, its pretty flat but it is there, i couldn't get it to show properly in a picture its so small but here's that spot anyway (to the right of my finger in both pictures. Look at the reflection of the A string in the second picture, it slightly distorts, thats it...)

[attachment=237587:IMG_3206.JPG][attachment=237588:IMG_3207.JPG]

And finally there is a slight colour variation on the fingerboard, again there since the day i got it, it seems a couple of the frets have a slightly lighter tint to the maple, looks like its faded, no idea what caused it, the finish is perfectly intact, it doesnt bother me as its not a huge variation but you can see it in this picture, otherwise the neck, board and headstock are flawless.

[attachment=237589:IMG_3202.JPG]

Price includes shipping to the UK

Ideally looking for a sale but trades are not our of the question, ideal would be a Matt Freeman P in the same finish as this with cash my way but other 4 strings may be of interest but more likely wanting cash.

Edited by Bearfist

Yes will ship to Hungary, will need to look into the extra cost but have shipped To Europe before and it doesn't add much on at all

If you do a member search for Ki0gon and drop him a message he will be able to help you out, the kits are superb, highly recommend.

[quote name='Harlequin74' timestamp='1486445458' post='3231777']
Sorry to disturb the thread but how do i find out more about the K10gons kit you mentioned pls?
[/quote]

message basschat member [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ki0gon...[/font][/color]