Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Flea Jazz Bass
£750

basskit_case

£725 delivered.

Selling this lovely bass, as always only used at home so is in fine road-worn condition.

Selling because whilst I love the bass aesthetic I prefer a Precision bass sound. (My GAS got the better of me)

Bass comes with gig bag and unopened case-candy.

Edited by basskit_case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one of these fine basses. I too prefer the sound of a Precision... well, actually, I prefer a P/J these days, as it gives me the control and options of elements of both a P sound, with a hint of J sound :)

But these Flea sigs feel so nice to play, they're pretty lightweight, and very comfortable, with a lovely "played in" feel to the neck. I just can't bring myself to part with mine. If you like the classic Jazz sound and are looking for a great bass that won't cost the earth - this could be the bass for you

GLWTS - whoever buys this will love it, I'm sure

Edited by Marc S

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1490000167' post='3261282']
I have one of these fine basses. I too prefer the sound of a Precision... well, actually, I prefer a P/J these days, as it gives me the control and options of elements of both a P sound, with a hint of J sound :)

But these Flea sigs feel so nice to play, they're pretty lightweight, and very comfortable, with a lovely "played in" feel to the neck. I just can't bring myself to part with mine. If you like the classic Jazz sound and are looking for a great bass that won't cost the earth - this could be the bass for you

GLWTS - whoever buys this will love it, I'm sure
[/quote]

Thanks Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Eggcellent Easter reduction. Now £725 delivered. Cracking deal, don't miss out, shell out on this eggstremley playable bass.

Whilst withdrawn I had the bass set up, plays really well, decent action. Tech was impressed with it.

Edited by basskit_case

I have had a few enquiries regards trades this morning.

Would prefer any trade to include cash my way as I need to cover imminent purchases.

Possible trades would be a PJB combo or any brand mini rig or a precision of some sort, but fairly open minded.

• 4 weeks later...