Why become a member? ×

Barefaced cab covers.

Marty Forrer

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1486558340' post='3232732']
Surprised to hear this, I've ordered 3 roqsolid covers for my Barefaced cabs and they've all been perfect.
[/quote]
[quote name='alexclaber' timestamp='1486561881' post='3232785']
If 1 in 3 had been wrong we'd have changed years ago! But we sell a lot of covers and even 1 a month wrong is annoying, especially if it's gone to an overseas customers.
[/quote]

Ha ha, Point taken, I should have expanded my statement by saying that I also have not heard any other complaints about roqsolid covers until I read this thread..

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1486643495' post='3233468']
Ha ha, Point taken, I should have expanded my statement by saying that I also have not heard any other complaints about roqsolid covers until I read this thread..
[/quote]

Hopefully that's because we caught most of the faulty ones before they went out!

[quote name='alexclaber' timestamp='1486723648' post='3234073']
Hopefully that's because we caught most of the faulty ones before they went out!
[/quote]

Hi Alex, I assume he meant generally :D I've always had great stuff from them, but also I've not bought one for three years, so something may have changed..

• 1 month later...

I also had a 1 inch short cover ordered direct from from Roqsolid, this was a "vertical cover", ie slid on from the top of the cab. They remade it, it was too loose and slid off the cab when you were walking with it, i bought a "side" mounting one and the size is fine. They have the wrong sizes and aren't clear on leeway.

• 1 year later...