Why become a member? ×

12" Cab Diary Continued

stevie

5 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

No one usurps the DoI...

TBH we all usurp it every day, usurp being the operative here as that’s the sound of a pizza being rammed up a trombone. Just a shot across the bow there, if you want your brass instruments sullied by the forced application of sundry fast foods then don’t say you weren’t warned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of this talk of trombones and rolled pizzas are blatantly euphemisms for the Camberwell Carrot (other terms are available). Substances of a questionable nature are squarely in the remit of the DoI, having already set up the necessary import/export avenues to facilitate the flow of the required product. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I should have known better than to invoke the DoI. It’s like I broke the pentangle and let the demon breakthrough from one reality into that other dark place, speaker building. 

Now it’s time for me (no one else can do it) to invoke the straight banana sending all DoI Demons back to the Den from whence they came. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5