Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CameronJ

anzoid

Just bought a Zoom B3 effects unit off of CameronJ.

Brilliant :) Really quick responses to messages, easy transaction via PayPal invoice which was all sorted quickly and without fuss. B3 was well packaged up (pro-quality wrapping with piccy via message!) and arrived the next morning. Excellent transaction, couldn't have asked for it to go more smoothly.

The unit itself is in excellent condition and came with the proper Zoom power supply, and all works as one would expect. Very happy... :D

No hesitation in recommending CameronJ as a seller on Basschat.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Put the feelers out that I wanted some delicious enveloped overdrive a la Prunes & Custard in my life - CameronJ responded, offered, packaged and delivered straight away! Nice to talk to and a bassist to the core. Would recommend! Thanks again.

Edited by Savethedaves

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have just sold my Panda Midi Future Impact 1 bass synth pedal to Cameron. Great comms throughout and immediate payment. I would not hesitate in dealing with Cameron again. Deal with in confidence folks.

Thanks Cameron and I hope you enjoy your FI.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just did a trade with Cameron - quite a protracted affair as it turned out. Throughout the whole thing Cameron was completely clear about everything. He replied to messages promptly and was an all round gentleman to deal with.

Come the day of the trade and he came all the way up to Peterborough to meet me halfway. There was a slight problem with the Faster Payment arriving in my bank (nobody's fault, just the vagaries of FPS) but Cameron was happy to come to the bank with me while we confirmed that the payment was on its way.

All in all, and as everyone else has said, he's a diamond chap and a pleasure to do business with.

Enjoy the Super P, Cameron, I hope I get to see it on stage sometime!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Postman just dropped off a guitar strap for me,  purchased a couple of days ago and already suspending one of my heavy weights. 

This transaction, quite simply, could not have been better. 

Swift, friendly communication, and a fast package and post job. Fair pricing and perfect description. 

I heartily recommend this fine Basschatter to one and all. 

• 1 year later...

Cameron recently bought a Boss Waza Air Bass system from me. He was a real pleasure to deal with. Comms were great throughout and payment swift. Highly recommended purchaser with whom I would gladly do business again.