Why become a member? ×

Delano JC 4 HE/M2 Jazz Bass Pickups (Sold!)
£105

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some Delano 4 string Jazz Bass pickups. These are ferrite, noiseless ones - nice and bright and punchy sounding, with a strong output. Hand made and top quality.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I had them in my Maruszczyk Elwood Jazz for just over a year, which I bought new. So they're still in perfect working order. I'm only selling them because I swapped them for some other retro style Delanos that are more my style. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bass Direct sells these for £160, so I'm asking[b] £105 [/b]including postage. I have a Delano box and everything, so they'll be nice and secure. Collection welcomed from my house in Broadstone Dorset too.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The official blurb says....[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#424242][b]A high end splitcoil humbucking JB™ fourstring pickup with the narrow sensing area of a classic single coil, the JC4 HE/M2 gives you a full range single coil tone with none of the headaches of previous designs.[/b][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#424242]Our advanced coil design employs carbon steel blades, special ferrite magnets and full shielding. Its full bass and tight lowmids blend fine with very articulate midrange into sparkling harmonic overtones. Just the right amount of output works great in full passive operation and interacts meticiously with today´s internal or external preamps and/or EQs. [/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Also here's a vid of a 5 string with these pups. Gives you a rough idea of the sound... [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OA8u5GSGPI"]https://www.youtube....h?v=_OA8u5GSGPI[/url][/font]

[attachment=236486:IMG_20170122_214306.jpg]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers![/font]

Edited by Spoonman

• 2 months later...