Why become a member? ×

TRADED - 2003 Fender USA 75ri Jazz FS/FT
£875

LewisK1975

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For your pleasure;[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here's my 2003 USA Fender 75 re-issue Jazz, For Sale / Trade.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight currently not measured, but it's not lightweight, I'd guess around 9.5lbs, but I'll measure more accurately later.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought S/H by myself from Bass Direct March 2016.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Only ever used at home by me, but obviously been gigged by previous owner(s).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Not a museum piece by any stretch of the imagination, there are some good dings on the Headstock, which I've tried to capture as best I can. That's the worst of any damage though and it's not been affected structurally in any way.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also has the 'period correct' orange lined Fender Hard Case it came with. I don't have the ashtray / pickup cover, they weren't with it when I bought it. It's not been drilled to mount the ashtray either, which I believe is somewhat rare.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Has a Kiogon solderless loom fitted, it had a J-retro when I bought it, but I didn't get along with that. It also had a replacement KSM Bridge when I got it, this has also been replaced back to spec with a genuine Fender 75ri Bridge, which I had to get from the US via eBay.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is in Bridgend area of South Wales but I can deliver or meet up within reason.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is also advertised on a local FB page for he same price / trade value.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cash is obviously King, but I am Open to trades on this one, not really 100% sure what I fancy, I'm not really Gassing for anything in particular at the moment, so try me with anything, I can only politely refuse! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for looking.[/font][/color]

[attachment=236114:Body.JPG]

[attachment=236115:Full Front.JPG]

[attachment=236116:Full Rear.JPG]

[attachment=236117:Neck Plate.JPG]

[attachment=236118:HS3.JPG]

[attachment=236119:HS1.JPG]

[attachment=236120:HS2.JPG]

[attachment=236121:Case1.JPG]

[attachment=236122:Case2.JPG]

[attachment=236123:Case3.JPG]

Edited by LewisK1975

[quote name='BaconCheese' timestamp='1484739873' post='3217914']
Wow. this is an absolute bargain. These are superb basses.
[/quote]

Thanks for that and PM's replied to!

Couple of decent offers, but nothing to push me over the edge at the moment..