Why become a member? ×

DB and BG tuition in north London, also Skype

DB5

I teach good bass technique, theory and musicianship in lessons that are tailored to the student. Jazz and classical technique (French bow) on double bass, 4/5 string bass guitar technique (picking using 2/3 fingers) and music theory is all catered for.
Students have the option of taking ABRSM or Trinity exams on double bass, and Rockschool graded exams on bass guitar. You might have other goals such as auditioning for music college, sight reading or simply playing better and more comfortably.
I am a professional player with a masters degree in jazz performance from the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, also a published writer and transcriber for the American magazine Bass Player. I've performed a double bass concerto with orchestra and led my own band at Ronnie Scott's (see www.dominicbentham.com).

I live in north London, close to East Finchley tube and the north circular road A406 and M1. I charge £30 per hour. Skype lessons are also available and a combination of Skype and in-person lessons is another option.

Edited by DB5
remove html

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...