Why become a member? ×

SOLD MXR Slash Octave Fuzz - versatile fuzz and octaver pedal
£99.99

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Online description :

The all-analog Octave Fuzz features a rugged steel housing and Slash’s signature skull-and-crossbones graphic. It’s built like a tank, and the underside battery compartment, made of tough plastic, is both roadworthy and easy to use (you can also use an optional 9V DC adapter). The top panel features volume, tone, fuzz, sub octave, and octave up functions. The leftmost footswitch activates the pedal (and yes, it’s true-bypass switching), while the right kicks the octave up function in or out. Additionally, there’s a push button for sending the sub octave sound into the fuzz circuit—a nice touch that allows you to run subs either clean or dirty.

i changed the knobs and removed the graphics, because i thought it looked goofy. You can still see the writing in some lights. Its missing the battery door too.

Inside the pedal there are two trim pots for the octave up tone and gain. Additionally when the little button is in the "out" postion, the main volume control actually controls the dry signal (but there is no main fuzz) what this means is that you can use the pedal as a clean octaver with a dirty octave up fuzz on the second switch.... Really versatile.

£SOLD Inc uk postage, payment via paypal please

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...

It's really similar, and i had that too but the Slash is more versatile with internal trim pots for the gain and Tone of the Octave up fuzz and in parallel mode the normal fuzz circuit doesn't function and Volume control turns into a clean volume control. theres so much you can do with this.

• 1 month later...