Why become a member? ×

Valve Clearout - part 1
£100

Over the next few days I will be testing and sorting my excess valves. I own 4 all-valve guitar amps and 2 bass amps with valve front-ends, and I have ended up with far more than I will ever need! All are tested and working unless otherwise stated - those are the actual valves sitting in my Orange valve tester (you can see their matching values on the LED ladder).

Prices [u]include[/u] UK postage. If you are looking to buy more than one lot I will reduce the cost accordingly.

(1) Matched pair of Sovtek EL84 / 6BQ5 - made in Russia - [b]£13[/b]

(2) Sovtek EL84 / 6BQ5 - made in Russia - [b]£7.50[/b]

(3) [s]Electro-Harmonix 6V6EH 6V6GT - made in Russia - [b]£9[/b][/s][b] WITHDRAWN[/b]

(4) Fender-badged Sovtek 12AX7WC (ECC83) - made in Russia - [b]£6.50[/b]
Both triodes have the same matching value, so this valve is suitable for use as a phase splitter

[s](5) Vintage Brimar 6V6GT - made in England - [b]£14[/b] - with free ornament (see below)[/s] [b] WITHDRAWN[/b]
[s]The valve in the picture tested good with a matching value of 7. It came to me in an amp with another one, which came up as a fail with a matching value of only 2. The amp was working on both valves, but I can't in good conscience put up the second valve as a 'runner'. I am therefore including it as an ornament at no extra charge! The price above is for the working valve. I will clearly indicate which is which. Hope that makes sense![/s]

Edited by JapanAxe