Why become a member? ×

Hampshire Bass Bash

MuddBass

• 3 weeks later...

HI All,

Thanks for your interest.

I put things on the back burner for a while since finding out about the potential clash with the SE bass bash in the Autumn.

I'm now starting to look for suitable and cost effective venues for later in the year - probably October or November.

It seems like there is enough interest, so I'll get back on this over the summer.

If anyone would like to get involved with the organisation too, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Greg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

@Max Normal try having  a word with @silverfoxnik and see if he's up for joining forces? I can do the pre-bash publicity and social media (as well as the after-bash blog) for this event, but I'm too far to do the legwork, I'm afraid.

Ok will do. Not sure where people would be wanting to host it, but I have a couple of venues in mind.

On 3/21/2018 at 12:26, Max Normal said:

I'm in Eastleigh. The Concorde club and the Railway club were the venues I was thinking about. I work at the uni so there might be something available there too.  Any other ideas?

depends on numbers. The SE Bash tends be be the biggest attendance-wise with between 30-40.

If we have 10-20 the function room of a pub or club may do?