Why become a member? ×

Feedback for franzbassist

neepheid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purchased a Tecamp cab from Gareth. Great gent to deal with and remarkably (and conveniently) works just around the corner from one of the places I teach. We must meet on a less rainy day for a coffee and a bass chat!

Happy to Recommend 100%

Greg

• 1 month later...

Just bought a TechAmp 115 cab from Gareth.

Apart from the cab being really good - exactly as he described it (and more in fact), it's always a pleasure dealing with Gareth because he really knows his stuff when it comes to basses and bass gear and you can count on the fact that the gear he's selling has always been really well looked after!

Add to that his excellent comms, all-round friendly vibes and his long-standing reputation here on Basschat as one of the 'good guys'; trust me when I say that dealing with Gareth is always a positive experience.

And to paraphrase him, he's a Basschat legend and highly recommended!

What more could you ask for?

Thanks Gareth! 😊

Just bought a TechAmp 115 cab from Gareth.

Apart from the cab being really good - exactly as he described it (and more in fact), it's always a pleasure dealing with Gareth because he really knows his stuff when it comes to basses and bass gear and you can count on the fact that the gear he's selling has always been really well looked after!

Add to that his excellent comms, all-round friendly vibes and his long-standing reputation here on Basschat as one of the 'good guys'; trust me when I say that dealing with Gareth is always a positive experience.

And to paraphrase him, he's a Basschat legend and highly recommended!

What more could you ask for?

Thanks Gareth! 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Heistercamp messenger bag off Gareth. Lovely, straightforward transaction, great comms, and very quick / well-packaged delivery. Another superb ambassador for the BC community, deal with confidence!

Another one in the bag! (Ouch).

I've just received a Gator mixer bag from Gareth.
Very well packaged and overall as near to a perfect transaction as you could realistically hope for.

Thanks Gareth, a pleasure doing business with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Another day (well, OK, week), another deal with Gareth, this time for a 1Spot PSU and daisy chains. A lovely straightforward transaction, great comms and very quick dispatch and delivery. Pleasure doing business once again, can't recommend highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...