Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Lakland Skyline Cherry Sunburst 2005 Bartolini
£950

Looda

[quote name='Looda' timestamp='1484667374' post='3217315']
What do you mean by American ? whether this was built in the US ? the answer is no. Skylines are built either in Indonesia or Korea from what I know. I would say Korean but not sure. It's not written on the back of the headstock. However, it was built in 2005 and it's mint. No dents, dings, scratches, anything.

Cash is my preference.
[/quote]

Manufacture pf Skyline models moved from Korea to Indonesia in 2008.

That means this one was made in Korea, electronic (same as US models) was installed in Chicago as well as final assembly, setup and PLEK procedure.

Beautiful bass, good luck in sale.

Piotr is the winner !!!. Man this bass rocks. You don't want to sell it ever.

We don't see this in that condition quite often. For me there is nothing like it on the market. You better get an old Skyline rather than the new ones. Recently bought an US 55 94. The guy I bought it from got a newer 55 94 with Lakland stock with rosewood board. He thought he would get lower. Wrong option ! He now regrets it. This Skyline is so close from the 55 94 for half the price.

Good luck with that Piotr. Bass is on your way home.

Peace

Piotr is the winner !!!. Man this bass rocks. You don't want to sell it ever.

We don't see this in that condition quite often. For me there is nothing like it on the market. You better get an old Skyline rather than the new ones. Recently bought an US 55 94. The guy I bought it from got a newer 55 94 with Lakland stock with rosewood board. He thought he would get lower. Wrong option ! He now regrets it. This Skyline is so close from the 55 94 for half the price.

Good luck with that Piotr. Bass is on your way home.

Peace