Why become a member? ×

RIP Vic Davies

Billy Apple

I went to the celebration of Vic's life gig tonight.

Very emotional but great to see his basses and his new custom Ritter fan-fret in particular.

Lots of people up and playing and amazing to see a certain Mr P Turner using Vic's beloved Yamaha Attitude on Superstition and Play That Funky Music White Boy!

I miss our Vic so much but lovely to natter with family and friends and share some memories.

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1486263737' post='3230457']
I went to the celebration of Vic's life gig tonight.

Very emotional but great to see his basses and his new custom Ritter fan-fret in particular.

Lots of people up and playing and amazing to see a certain Mr P Turner using Vic's beloved Yamaha Attitude on Superstition and Play That Funky Music White Boy!

I miss our Vic so much but lovely to natter with family and friends and share some memories.
[/quote]

I had no idea when the celebration was happening. I assume it was for close family only? - I'm proud to have known Vic and call him a friend. He will be missed - and come LBGS I am sure many of us will be having a drink in his name!