Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Nordstrand NP4 and NJ4SV PJ set
£100

I bought this set here on Basschat just over 2 years ago for a PJ bitsa project that I never really got on with. The set consists of:

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nordstrand NP4[/font][/color][color=#000000] - Single coil 4 string precision-type bass pickups[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B]This is a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous pickups in the world. It will give a very big and full tone with the slightly hollow grind that the originals are known for.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nordstrand NJ4SV[/font][/color][color=#000000] - Humbucking split coil 4 string jazz-type bass pickups[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B]These are a split coil hum cancelling design. This pickup is designed to have a tone as close as possible to the NJ4 single coils. They have a similar clarity and bottom, and have a good clean growl with the same interactive quality that all our alnico pickups are known to have. They are also totally humcancelling, and great for commonly noisy live situations.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B]I'm looking for £100 for the pair plus £5 postage.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B]Cheers[/color][/font][/color]

Edited by M-Bass-M