Why become a member? ×

Boss ME50B Bass Multi Effects Pedal - Price Reduction
£110

NickMK1

[color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] multi effects [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ME[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]50B. Unlike a lot of multi effects its very easy to use and feels very analog. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has a very useful pre-amp section with proper knobs and compressors/limiters. Loads of preset effects plus programmable user memories. 3 Banks controlled by 3 separate foot switches plus Expression / assignable control pedal.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]​Generally very good condition with a few very minor scuffs. Good working order and comes with original box (good) and original user manual.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Link from [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][url="https://www."]https://www.[/url][color=red]boss[/color].inf...roducts/[color=red]me[/color]-[color=red]50b[/color]/

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ME[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-[/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]50B[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into six sections—Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Expression Pedal—giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up and Kick Drum. Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in foot switches and an assignable expression pedal. [/font][/color]

[attachment=235027:P1080712.JPG][attachment=235028:P1080709.JPG][attachment=235029:P1080713.JPG]

Still in current Boss range at £220 from Thomann and £229 from GAK.

[b]Looking for offers around £100 Was asking £110. [/b]

Call NickMK1 for more info or to view - 07971 052065 - Based in Milton Keynes.

Edited by NickMK1

• 3 weeks later...