WITHDRAWN - Line 6 POD 2.0 Guitar Amp Modeller
£70

JapanAxe

[u]Quick summary[/u]

32 amp models
15 cab models
FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Tremolo, Swell, Compressor

36 editable presets
Deep editing software available from line6.com (uses MIDI in/out)

[u]What you get[/u]

POD 2.0 unit (in fully working condition, with just a few small paint scratches), Line 6 power supply, Handbook, Presets reference chart, original box
[b]PLUS[/b] mounting stand - sets the POD at a handy angle on a desktop, on top of an amp (base tucks under top handle), or on a mic stand (adapter and thread converter included) - this alone would cost you £25 new from Thomann!

All yours for [s][size=5][b]£70[/b][/size][/s] [size=6][s][color=#0000ff][b]£60 [/b][/color][/s][size=8][color=#ff0000][b]£50[size=5] [/size][/b][/color][/size][/size]including delivery within UK.
Trades - happy to consider any interesting pedals or items of studio kit.

Edited by JapanAxe

[quote name='Rikki_Sixx' timestamp='1483734522' post='3209763']
I somehow never realised these worked with bass! A buddy had one to use with his Variax and it was a very cool toy. Have a good-luck bump!
[/quote]

I presume that was one of the Bass Pods! There are amp models on the POD 2.0 that can work quite well with bass - Brit Classic (1968 Marshall 'Plexi') at low gain, Tube Preamp) - this is principally a device for skinny-string guitars.

Don't forget trade offers ;)

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1483904398' post='3211026']
I presume that was one of the Bass Pods! There are amp models on the POD 2.0 that can work quite well with bass - Brit Classic (1968 Marshall 'Plexi') at low gain, Tube Preamp) - this is principally a device for skinny-string guitars.

Don't forget trade offers ;)
[/quote]

FWIW in my experience the guitar Pod 2.0 (Red) is more useful on Bass than the Bass Pod (Dark Grey).
I've had two of the Bass Pods and sold both on. Found they didn't give me anything I preferred to what I can get on Sansamp BDDI / Behringer BDI21 and the effects aren't special. Have kept POD 2.0.Good for both guitar and bass although some of the higher gain settings have a degree of 'fizz'.
@ £60 with the stand sounds a good deal.

[quote name='rmorris' timestamp='1484732455' post='3217803']
FWIW in my experience the guitar Pod 2.0 (Red) is more useful on Bass than the Bass Pod (Dark Grey).
I've had two of the Bass Pods and sold both on. Found they didn't give me anything I preferred to what I can get on Sansamp BDDI / Behringer BDI21 and the effects aren't special. Have kept POD 2.0.Good for both guitar and bass although some of the higher gain settings have a degree of 'fizz'.
@ £60 with the stand sounds a good deal.
[/quote]

Thanks, just need a buyer now :)